2400 Delmar St, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94117
Sold on 10/18/12: $1,350,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,260 sq ft
- Lot:2,000 sqft
- Year Built:1904
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $1,350,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15087220
- Lot Depth80
- Lot Width25
- Parcel #1255 073
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count5
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow505
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,193,021||$1.04M – $1.32M||+$7,287||$946||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,570/mo||$3.0K – $6.4K/mo||+$84||$3.63||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Haight-Ashbury home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Haight-Ashbury homes, this home is valued 5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Haight-Ashbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.6% less than in San Francisco, and 83.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Haight-Ashbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haight-Ashbury home values.
Neighborhood for 2400 Delmar Street
- 28 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.27M--1.01,260
- 2200 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.34M--1.01,390
- 3600-3200 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.6M83.04,350
- 16 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.13M21.01,230
- 24 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.52M22.0--
- 38 Delmar St # 3 San Francisco, CA$731K21.0780
- 38 Delmar St # 2 San Francisco, CA$763K21.75900
- 38 Delmar St # 1 San Francisco, CA$912K22.01,106
- 12-14 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.19M--2.01,980
- 40 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.04M21.01,387
- 23 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.01M------
- 23A Delmar St San Francisco, CA$583K11.0667
- 42 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$896K21.01,333
- 21A Delmar St San Francisco, CA$630K11.0830
- 21A Delmar St San Francisco, CA$709K11.0830
- 1333-1335 Waller St San Francisco, CA$2.23M52.52,480
- 1333 Waller St San Francisco, CA$2.08M42.1--
- 1329 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.7M--2.02,540
- 1329 Masonic Ave San Francisco, CA$1.68M32.0--
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005