2400 Delmar St, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94117
Sold on 10/18/12: $1,350,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,260 sq ft
- Lot:2,000 sqft
- Year Built:1904
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $1,350,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow510
- Lot Depth80
- Lot Width25
- Parcel #1255 073
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15087220
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,198,502||$1.03M – $1.35M||+$12,573||$951||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,618/mo||$2.7K – $6.1K/mo||+$112||$3.67||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Haight-Ashbury home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Haight-Ashbury homes, this home is valued 5.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Haight-Ashbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.6% less than in San Francisco, and 83.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Haight-Ashbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haight-Ashbury home values.
Neighborhood for 2400 Delmar Street
- 28 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.26M--1.01,260
- 2200 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.33M--1.01,390
- 3600-3200 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.6M83.04,350
- 16 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.13M21.01,230
- 24 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.51M22.0--
- 38 Delmar St # 2 San Francisco, CA$767K21.75900
- 38 Delmar St # 3 San Francisco, CA$730K21.0780
- 38 Delmar St # 1 San Francisco, CA$916K22.01,106
- 12-14 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.19M--2.01,980
- 40 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.04M21.01,387
- 23A Delmar St San Francisco, CA$583K11.0667
- 23 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.02M------
- 42 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$901K21.01,333
- 21A Delmar St San Francisco, CA$710K11.0830
- 21A Delmar St San Francisco, CA$630K11.0830
- 1333-1335 Waller St San Francisco, CA$2.24M52.52,480
- 1333 Waller St San Francisco, CA$2.07M42.1--
- 1329 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.7M--2.02,540
- 1317 Masonic Ave # 2 San Francisco, CA$637K11.0650
- 1329 Masonic Ave San Francisco, CA$1.69M32.0--
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005