2400 Forestcrest Dr, Plano, TX 750744 beds, 3 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Nice Nieghborhood. Easy acess to elementary school. Close to I-90. Neighbors are friendly and respectful.
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 1998
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: R026500703301
- Zillow Home ID: 26594412
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2400 Forestcrest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 75074, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.8% greater than in Plano, and 29.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75074 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Plano.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75074 home values.
- 1 beds, 2 baths
1,144 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1970
- 1 beds, 2 baths
- 2312 Forestcrest Dr Plano, TX$141K321,875
- 2404 Forestcrest Dr Plano, TX$154K--21,881
- 2401 17th St Plano, TX$123K--21,632
- 2405 17th St Plano, TX$118K--21,616
- 2308 Forestcrest Dr Plano, TX$162K--22,398
- 2408 Forestcrest Dr Plano, TX$117K--21,355
- 2401 Forestcrest Dr Plano, TX$151K--21,800
- 2313 17th St Plano, TX$117K--21,526
- 2409 17th St Plano, TX$117K--21,673
- 2405 Forestcrest Dr Plano, TX$146K431,890
- 2313 Forestcrest Dr Plano, TX$155K--22,050
- 2413 17th St Plano, TX$142K421,800
- 2309 17th St Plano, TX$116K--21,641
- 2413 17th St Plano, TX$116K321,800
- 2409 Forestcrest Dr Plano, TX$162K--22,322
- 2304 Forestcrest Dr Plano, TX$126K--21,645
- 2500 Forestcrest Dr Plano, TX$154K422,054
- 2309 Forestcrest Dr Plano, TX$126K--21,946
- 2305 17th St Plano, TX$116K--21,608
- 2501 17th St Plano, TX$114K431,496
Nearby Schools in Plano
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292