2400 Inga St, Nashville, TN 372062 beds, 1 bath, 1,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $125,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 672 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 250
- Lot width: 129
- Parcel #: 07213013200
- Zillow Home ID: 41088396
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2400 Inga Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37206 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 47% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.2% greater than in Nashville, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37206 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37206 home values.
- 2404 Inga St Nashville, TN$123K211,500
- 2406 Inga St Nashville, TN$160K411,992
- 918 Strouse Ave Nashville, TN$115K21887
- 916 Strouse Ave Nashville, TN$118K21720
- 2408 Inga St Nashville, TN$189K222,001
- 922 Strouse Ave Nashville, TN$185K321,216
- 914 Strouse Ave Nashville, TN$108K21850
- 2401 Inga St Nashville, TN$195K422,181
- 924 Strouse Ave Nashville, TN$112K21768
- 924A Strouse Ave Nashville, TN$202K32.51,460
- 2409 Inga St Nashville, TN$113K21888
- 2407 Inga St Nashville, TN$193K321,336
- 912 Strouse Ave Nashville, TN$142K211,084
- 919 West Ave Nashville, TN$108K21870
- 921 West Ave Nashville, TN$124K311,394
- 2411 Inga St Nashville, TN$115K211,283
- 2412 Inga St Nashville, TN$230K422,128
- 2405 Inga St Nashville, TN$129K321,338
- 917 West Ave Nashville, TN$103K21950
- 2413 Inga St Nashville, TN$119K21764
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.