2400 Montana St, Orlando, FL 328032 beds, 1 bath, 872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $110,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 220 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 872 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 192230687206010
- Zillow Home ID: 46157741
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2400 Montana Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Audubon Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.2% less than in Orlando, and 16.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Audubon Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Audubon Park home values.
- 2406 Montana St Orlando, FL$157K311,125
- 1211 N Bumby Ave Orlando, FL$139K21868
- N Bumby Ave Orlando, FL--211,061
- N Bumby Ave Orlando, FL$139K21868
- 1301 N Bumby Ave Orlando, FL$72K211,061
- 1301 N Bumby Ave Orlando, FL--211,061
- 2412 Montana St Orlando, FL$152K21.51,146
- 2415 Chelsea St Orlando, FL$168K21905
- 1222 N Bumby Ave Orlando, FL$198K221,308
- 1201 N Bumby Ave Orlando, FL$169K211,100
- 1300 Margate Ave Orlando, FL$148K21892
- 1216 N Bumby Ave Orlando, FL$197K531,969
- 1210 N Bumby Ave Orlando, FL$168K21917
- 1300 N Bumby Ave Orlando, FL$209K321,883
- 2501 Chelsea St Orlando, FL$211K421,801
- 2501 Chelsea St Orlando, FL$284K421,801
- 2418 Montana St Orlando, FL$170K311,143
- 1311 N Bumby Ave Orlando, FL$184K211,458
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292