2400 NW 151st St, Edmond, OK 730134 beds, 3 baths, 2,027 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- HOA Fee: $385
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $233,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 680 sqft
- Security System
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,027 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 205931160
- Zillow Home ID: 69167275
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2400 Nw 151st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.3% less than in Oklahoma City, and 54.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73013 home values.
- 2408 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$161K42.52,231
- 2404 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$238K422,276
- 2408 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$233K42.52,231
- 2412 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$218K321,756
- 2405 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$162K432,250
- 2424 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$180K421,591
- 2428 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$228K422,106
- 2425 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$226K42.52,056
- 2405 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$232K432,250
- 2409 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$189K421,808
- 2413 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$194K321,994
- 2404 NW 152nd St Edmond, OK$197K421,943
- 2416 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$227K42.52,097
- 2408 NW 152nd St Edmond, OK$185K421,808
- 2321 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$207K432,032
- 2417 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$182K421,714
- 2324 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$208K432,012
- 2412 NW 152nd St Edmond, OK$183K421,868
- 2420 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$207K432,408
- 2317 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$181K421,714
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!