24000 Via Cresta, Valencia, CA 913545 beds, 3 baths, 2,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,056 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $535,000
- Price/sqft: $201
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 109
- Floor size: 2,664 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 3244173026
- Zillow Home ID: 65246767
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24000 Via Cresta
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91354 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% less than in Los Angeles, and 47.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91354 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91354 home values.
- 24010 Via Cresta Valencia, CA$582K432,388
- 29215 Via Estancia Santa Clarita, CA$664K432,680
- 24029 Via Vis Valencia, CA$661K432,680
- 24021 Via Vis Santa Clarita, CA$662K532,577
- 29219 Via Estancia Santa Clarita, CA$583K32.52,096
- 24014 Via Cresta Valencia, CA$419K321,765
- 29209 Via Estancia Valencia, CA$663K432,655
- 24033 Via Vis Valencia, CA$682K542,577
- 24001 Via Cresta Valencia, CA$648K532,664
- 24017 Via Vis Santa Clarita, CA$611K432,680
- 29223 Via Estancia Santa Clarita, CA$578K432,655
- 24009 Via Cresta Santa Clarita, CA$574K432,388
- 24039 Via Vis Santa Clarita, CA$670K432,680
- 24013 Via Cresta Valencia, CA$469K321,765
- 24018 Via Cresta Valencia, CA$581K432,356
- 24011 Via Vis Santa Clarita, CA$489K432,317
- 29229 Via Estancia Santa Clarita, CA$588K432,680
- 24017 Via Cresta Valencia, CA$641K532,664
- 24045 Via Vis Valencia, CA$597K432,655
- 24026 Via Cresta Valencia, CA$580K432,388
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292