2401 9th Ave, Moline, IL 612657 beds, 5.5 baths, 7,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Many updates throughout the house, wonderful gardens and a beautiful lawn.
- Lot: 4.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 2001 for $335,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Water
- New Roof; New state of the art boiler, and central air conditioning
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 19
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0838719006389
- Zillow Home ID: 5195479
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2401 9th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 61265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% higher than in Moline, and 80.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 61265 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Moline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 61265 home values.
- 2409 9th Ave Moline, IL$188K------
- 2414 9th Ave Moline, IL$66K221,234
- 2402 9th Ave Moline, IL$80K------
- 912 24th St Moline, IL$105K------
- 909 24th St Moline, IL$130K------
- 2416 9th Ave Moline, IL$75K------
- 759 25th St Moline, IL$112K------
- 757 25th St Moline, IL$92K421,651
- 914 24th St Moline, IL$78K------
- 743 25th St Moline, IL$91K------
- 741 25th St Moline, IL$88K41--
- 2326 9th Ave Moline, IL$122K311,369
- 918 24th St Moline, IL$84K------
- 737 25th St Moline, IL$97K312,000
- 907 25th St Moline, IL$87K------
- 745 25th St Moline, IL$96K311,700
- 733 25th St Moline, IL$93K------
- 926 24th St Moline, IL$123K------
- 915 24th St Moline, IL$105K------
- 925 24th St Moline, IL$124K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!