2401 Alameda St, Vallejo, CA 945903 beds, 2 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- 46 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- MLS #: 21418060
- Parking: 362 sqft
- Exterior \ Stucco, Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Contact Owner, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Other
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Parcel #: 0053171150
- Zillow Home ID: 15654999
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2401 Alameda Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94590 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 63.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% higher than in Vallejo, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 2355 Alameda St Vallejo, CA$251K311,764
- 2405 Alameda St Vallejo, CA$197K21912
- 2409 Alameda St Vallejo, CA$219K321,092
- 300 Valle Vista Ave Vallejo, CA$196K211,037
- 302 Valle Vista Ave Vallejo, CA$194K211,353
- 2413 Alameda St Vallejo, CA$197K21945
- 2400 Alameda St Vallejo, CA$185K21928
- 2402 Alameda St Vallejo, CA$262K222,030
- 201 Alvarado St Vallejo, CA$180K21928
- 2417 Alameda St # A Vallejo, CA--------
- 2417 Alameda St Vallejo, CA$224K21912
- 2404 Alameda St Vallejo, CA$177K21912
- 2417 Alameda St Vallejo, CA$229K21912
- 304 Valle Vista Ave Vallejo, CA$280K322,211
- 2421 Alameda St Vallejo, CA$215K221,157
- 2408 Alameda St Vallejo, CA$176K211,132
- 205 Alvarado St Vallejo, CA$163K211,268
- 1 Hermosa Ave Vallejo, CA$174K21928
- 306 Valle Vista Ave Vallejo, CA$236K32.51,524
- 5 Hermosa Ave Vallejo, CA$173K21912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.