Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $80K-9.35M.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Open floor plan
- Water and views from the living room and bedroom, who wouldn't want to wake up to that!
- Gorgeous upgraded kitchen and bathroom, GRANITE countertops, newer energy efficient Stainless Steel Appliances, Quality/remote controlled ceiling fans and high-end LG in unit Washer/Dryer included.
- Entertain in your Spacious balcony, enjoy your morning coffee and romantic dinner dates accompanied by the Bay and pool views
- Spacious Living Room and Bedroom; ample space for a King Size Bed
- Plenty of storage
- Large, quality and stylish porcelain tile throughout the unit.
- Water/Sewer/Trash included
- Covered parking, and plenty private parking for 2nd car or guests.
- New York Style Lobby with 24/7 doormen
- Social room with full kitchen.
- Locked Bike Room
- Trash chute
- No cats/dogs
- No smoking
- Relax and read your favorite book by the olympic size pool.
- Walk/Run/Rollerblade/Bike to Bayshore Boulevard; the famous sidewalk stretches about 4.5 miles long around the bay.
- Pick up your groceries from Publix Greenwise and Winn-Dixie down the street, sip your Latte at Starbucks, enjoy the best brunch in town at the next door Epicurean Hotel, how about a special night out at Bern's Steakhouse across the street, Walk to Bella's, Coperfish, Green Lemon, Ceviche, make a quick stop at your favorite diner in town at Daily Eats, run to your gym for a quick workout (LA Fitness in Hyde Park), meet your friends for a get together at the walking distance, always entertaining SOHO pubs and gourmet restaurants!
- Walk/Bike to school/work at University of Tampa, Tampa General Hospital, Memorial Hospital, Davis Island, Harbour Island and Downtown Tampa. Minutes to HYDE PARK, River Walk, Channelside, Curtis Hixon Park, Plant/Gorry/Mitchell School District, Ballast Point, Macdill AFB, Tampa yacht Country Club, Tampa International Airport, Westshore and International Malls...
Do not let this one get away!
Owner pays for water, sewer, trash. Tenant responsible for electricity/cable. Application fee/move in fee paid by the tenant.
- Built in 1964
- All time views: 1,037
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Off street, On street
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $112,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $134
- Flooring: Tile
- Granite countertop
- Guest parking
- Living room
- Secured entry
- Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 1174300016
- Zillow Home ID: 45050062
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Tampa-Bayshore Gardens
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!