- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2401 Coxindale Dr, Raleigh, NC 276152.5 baths, 2,986 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1994 for $239,000
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,986 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 171820817241000
- Zillow Home ID: 6523165
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2401 Coxindale Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% less than in Raleigh, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
1,939 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1998
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
- 8601 Cheerful Ct Raleigh, NC$205K--2.51,998
- 2405 Coxindale Dr Raleigh, NC$298K--2.52,597
- 8605 Cheerful Ct Raleigh, NC$211K432,300
- 8601 Averell Ct Raleigh, NC$276K532,735
- 8600 Cheerful Ct Raleigh, NC$226K--2.51,801
- 8525 Averell Ct Raleigh, NC$278K42.52,200
- 8605 Averell Ct Raleigh, NC$271K42.52,398
- 2317 Coxindale Dr Raleigh, NC$229K42.52,600
- 8543 Kangaroo Ct Raleigh, NC$125K--2.51,332
- 8609 Cheerful Ct Raleigh, NC$184K432,170
- 8609 Averell Ct Raleigh, NC$312K--32,930
- 8541 Kangaroo Ct Raleigh, NC$121K22.51,320
- 8521 Averell Ct Raleigh, NC$302K----2,624
- 8604 Cheerful Ct Raleigh, NC$216K42.52,157
- 8608 Maryel Way Raleigh, NC$573K--3.54,237
- 8539 Kangaroo Ct Raleigh, NC$121K22.51,320
- 8537 Kangaroo Ct Raleigh, NC$120K22.51,320
- 2316 Coxindale Dr Raleigh, NC$240K--2.52,267
- 8535 Kangaroo Ct Raleigh, NC$120K--2.51,332
- 2313 Coxindale Dr Raleigh, NC$226K--2.51,923
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.