2401 Granville Ave, Richmond, VA 232312 beds, 1 bath, 997 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,414 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2004 for $55,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Corner Lot, Gas Heat, New Carpet, Sorry No Pets, Washer/Dryer Hookups
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 997 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Parcel #: 8067153744
- Zillow Home ID: 12361841
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2401 Granville Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23231, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62% higher than in Montrose, and 198.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23231 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montrose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23231 home values.
- 2403 Granville Ave Richmond, VA$146K321,739
- 2400 Farrand St Richmond, VA$121K311,177
- 2405 Granville Ave Richmond, VA$79K31997
- 2402 Farrand St Richmond, VA$78K31930
- 4706 Butler St Richmond, VA$78K31906
- 4704 Butler St Richmond, VA$81K31997
- 2407 Granville Ave Richmond, VA$79K311,009
- 4700 Butler St Richmond, VA$111K211,098
- 2404 Farrand St Richmond, VA$81K21930
- 4702 Butler St Henrico, VA$118K31997
- 4702 Butler St Richmond, VA$86K311,001
- 2409 Granville Ave Richmond, VA$123K311,620
- 2406 Farrand St Richmond, VA$120K311,335
- 2406 Farrand St Henrico, VA$97K42--
- 2401 Farrand St Richmond, VA$77K21954
- 2302 Farrand St Richmond, VA$80K31930
- 2309 Farrand St Henrico, VA$114K21--
- 2309 Farrand St Richmond, VA$80K21750
- 2403 Farrand St Richmond, VA$83K211,050
- 2411 Granville Ave Richmond, VA$123K--11,476
Nearby Schools in Montrose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292