2401 Grinkley Ct, Port Royal, SC 299353 beds, 2 baths, 1,123 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 294 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,123 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R110 009 00A 0051 0000
- Zillow Home ID: 68765327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2401 Grinkley Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29935, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.4% greater than in Port Royal, and 67.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29935 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port Royal.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2403 Grinkley Ct Port Royal, SC$131K321,100
- 2418 Waddell Rd Port Royal, SC$149K--21,358
- 2405 Grinkley Ct Port Royal, SC$131K--21,182
- 2402 Grinkley Ct Port Royal, SC$127K--21,274
- 2605 Waddell Rd Port Royal, SC$196K442,015
- 2404 Grinkley Ct Port Royal, SC$125K321,150
- 2407 Grinkley Ct Port Royal, SC$123K--2.51,233
- 1502 Palmetto Sands Ct Beaufort, SC$122K321,144
- 2607 Waddell Rd Port Royal, SC$202K442,015
- 2416 Waddell Rd Port Royal, SC$101K21788
- 2406 Grinkley Ct Port Royal, SC$141K--21,384
- 2417 Sargeants Dr Port Royal, SC--------
- 2609 Waddell Rd Port Royal, SC$206K442,015
- 1504 Palmetto Sands Ct Beaufort, SC$122K321,144
- 2662 Waddell Rd Port Royal, SC$102K31995
- 2414 Waddell Rd Port Royal, SC$223K--2.51,565
- 1506 Palmetto Sands Ct Beaufort, SC$140K321,140
- 2611 Waddell Rd Port Royal, SC$212K1542,015
- 2415 Sargeants Dr Port Royal, SC$84K----1,344
- 2416 Sergeant Dr Port Royal, SC----1923
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.