2401 NW 3rd St, Miami, FL 331253 beds, 2 baths, 1,317 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Parking: 0 space
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,317 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0141030331650
- Zillow Home ID: 43839327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2401 Nw 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Alameda - West Flagler market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 73.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.4% lower than in Miami, and 117.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Alameda - West Flagler home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alameda - West Flagler home values.
- 301 NW 24th Ave Miami, FL$191K221,714
- 2394 NW 4th St Miami, FL$160K32100
- 333 NW 24th Ave Miami, FL$165K11740
- 2390 NW 4th St Miami, FL$160K211,287
- 2391 NW 3rd St Miami, FL$189K211,112
- 236 NW 24th Ave Miami, FL$341K733,171
- NW 24th Ave Miami, FL$171K421,949
- 2407 NW 3rd St Miami, FL$191K321,367
- 320 NW 23rd Pl Miami, FL$213K421,649
- 226 NW 24th Ave Miami, FL$171K421,949
- 334 NW 23rd Pl Miami, FL$168K21902
- 300 NW 23rd Pl Miami, FL$189K211,207
- 334 NW 24th Ave Miami, FL$200K421,704
- NW 4th St Miami, FL$364K322,501
- 231 NW 24th Ave Miami, FL$183K521,741
- 340 NW 23rd Pl Miami, FL$162K652,057
- 340 NW 23rd Pl Miami, FL$204K43--
- 2430 NW 3rd St Miami, FL$157K211,272
- 2411 NW 3rd St Miami, FL$377K55.53,894
- 220 NW 24th Ave Miami, FL$256K31.52,869
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!