2401 Spruce St, Bakersfield, CA 933013 beds, 2 baths, 2,153 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $148,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,153 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Parcel #: 00119208
- Zillow Home ID: 18881843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2401 Spruce Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Riviera - Westchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.9% lower than in Bakersfield, and 4.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Riviera - Westchester home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bakersfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riviera - Westchester home values.
- 2405 Spruce St Bakersfield, CA$255K522,141
- 2400 Myrtle St Bakersfield, CA$241K41.751,923
- 2406 Myrtle St Bakersfield, CA$238K321,829
- 2413 Spruce St Bakersfield, CA$226K21.51,739
- 2408 Myrtle St Bakersfield, CA$226K31.751,679
- 2323 Spruce St Bakersfield, CA$296K422,376
- 2421 Spruce St Bakersfield, CA$249K231,840
- 2400 Spruce St Bakersfield, CA$321K42.53,055
- 2416 Myrtle St Bakersfield, CA$298K412,318
- 2330 Myrtle St Bakersfield, CA$247K32.51,784
- 2408 Spruce St Bakersfield, CA$335K42.752,698
- 2307 Spruce St Bakersfield, CA$377K332,980
- 2324 Myrtle St Bakersfield, CA$316K31.752,412
- 2425 Spruce St Bakersfield, CA$194K31.751,570
- 2312 Spruce St Bakersfield, CA$239K321,987
- 2418 Spruce St Bakersfield, CA$323K42.752,256
- 2420 Myrtle St Bakersfield, CA$337K42.753,462
- 2411 Myrtle St Bakersfield, CA$217K31.751,649
- 2407 Myrtle St Bakersfield, CA$173K321,738
- 2300 Myrtle St Bakersfield, CA$259K42.52,018
Nearby Schools in Bakersfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!