2401 Vancastle Way APT 101, Raleigh, NC 276172 beds, 2 baths, 1,225 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $127
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- outdoor pool, car wash area, barbecue grills, clubhouse
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,225 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 075904907277297
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 69570214
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2401 Vancastle Way APT 101
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.4% less than in Raleigh, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 11260 Avocet Ln APT 100 Raleigh, NC$207K321,400
- 11260 Avocet Ln APT 100 Raleigh, NC$206K321,400
- 2400 Huntscroft Ln APT 102 Raleigh, NC$157K221,231
- 2400 Huntscroft Ln APT 102 Raleigh, NC$129K221,231
- 2400 Huntscroft Ln APT 102 Raleigh, NC$131K221,231
- 11270 Avocet Ln APT 105 Raleigh, NC$201K321,434
- 11270 Avocet Ln APT 105 Raleigh, NC$196K321,434
- 11270 Avocet Ln APT 105 Raleigh, NC$131K321,434
- 11380 Clubhaven Pl APT 103 Raleigh, NC$288K221,260
- 11380 Clubhaven Pl APT 103 Raleigh, NC$159K221,260
- 2410 Huntscroft Ln APT 200 Raleigh, NC$126K221,225
- 2401 Vancastle Way APT 203 Raleigh, NC$127K221,231
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!