2401 W Lanvale St, Baltimore, MD 212164 beds, 3 baths, 1,812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,208 sqft
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $47
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 180 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,812 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 92
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 2360 046
- Zillow Home ID: 36515504
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2401 W Lanvale Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen Lawn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.5% less than in Baltimore, and 58.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen Lawn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen Lawn home values.
- 2403 W Lanvale St Baltimore, MD$51K411,734
- 2405 W Lanvale St Baltimore, MD$43K--11,734
- 2407 W Lanvale St Baltimore, MD$112K--21,734
- W Lanvale St Baltimore, MD----21,256
- W Lanvale St Baltimore, MD----21,860
- W Lanvale St Baltimore, MD----11,734
- W Lanvale St Baltimore, MD----1.51,978
- W Lanvale St Baltimore, MD----11,978
- W Lanvale St Baltimore, MD----11,704
- W Lanvale St Baltimore, MD----1.51,776
- 2400 Harlem Ave Baltimore, MD$139K--12,080
- 2402 Harlem Ave Baltimore, MD$112K4--1,920
- 2331 W Lanvale St Baltimore, MD$148K--2.52,240
- 2409 W Lanvale St Baltimore, MD$40K431,656
- 2404 Harlem Ave Baltimore, MD$130K--21,920
- 2406 Harlem Ave Baltimore, MD$103K--11,920
- 2329 W Lanvale St Baltimore, MD$69K--2.51,888
- 2411 W Lanvale St Baltimore, MD$114K--21,656
- 2328 Harlem Ave Baltimore, MD$72K--12,080
- 2400 W Lanvale St Baltimore, MD$124K--21,776
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.