- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2402 E 20th Ave, Tampa, FL 336054 beds, 2 baths, 1,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 4,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $80,000
- Construction quality: 5.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,270 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1882100000
- Zillow Home ID: 45109149
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2402 E 20th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Tampa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 129% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 105.3% higher than in Tampa, and 482.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Tampa home values.
- 2408 E 20th Ave Tampa, FL$39K21552
- 2915 N 24th St Tampa, FL$50K21980
- 2410 E 20th Ave Tampa, FL$52K421,392
- 2410 E 20th Ave Tampa, FL$69K21--
- 2412 E 20th Ave Tampa, FL--21852
- 2403 Mallory Ave # 1/2 Tampa, FL$35K11792
- 2911 N 24th St Tampa, FL$40K311,100
- 2405 Mallory Ave Tampa, FL$39K211,004
- 2401 Mallory Ave Tampa, FL$83K532,228
- 2414 E 20th Ave Tampa, FL$25K31954
- 2907 N 24th St Tampa, FL$108K321,360
- 2407 Mallory Ave Tampa, FL$64K3--1,800
- 2405 E 20th Ave Tampa, FL$30K321,248
- 2416 E 20th Ave Tampa, FL$42K11544
- 2222 E 20th Ave Tampa, FL$37K21947
- 2905 N 24th St Tampa, FL--21702
- 2413 E 20th Ave Tampa, FL$90K321,360
- 2217 Mallory Ave Tampa, FL$51K211,262
- 2417 Mallory Ave Tampa, FL$56K211,278
- 2403 Mallory Ave Tampa, FL$52K31792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!