- Lot: 1,385 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Views: 1,563 all time views
- HOA Fee: $155
- Last sold: May 2015 for $238,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $170
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Ownership \ Condominium, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Features \ Water Softener Owned, Heating \ Electric Heat, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Master Bathroom \ 3\4 Bath Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water, Spa \ None, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Const - Finish \ Painted, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Assoc Rules\Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Services \ City Services, Technology \ Pre-Wire Srnd Snd, Complex Feature \ Gated Community, Flooring \ Laminate, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Complex Feature \ Near Light Rail Stop, Fencing \ Block, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Special Listing Cond \ N\A, Roofing \ All Tile, Complex Feature \ Community Pool Htd, Assoc Rules\Info \ Prof Managed, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Complex Feature \ Community Spa Htd, High School \ Other, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Elec, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y\N \ N, Tax Municipality \ Tempe, Landscaping \ None, Exterior Stories \ 2, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ VA, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ Conventional, Basement: Basement Y\N \ N, Separate Den\Office: Sep Den\Office Y\N \ N, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, Dwelling Styles \ Attached
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,399 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 13541421
- Zillow Home ID: 81989237
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $183-270K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85281 home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.3% increase for Tempe as a whole. Among 85281 homes, this home is valued 29.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85281, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.9% greater than in Tempe, and 172.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85281 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tempe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85281 home values.
|2402 E 5th St UNIT 1725 Tempe, AZ||$238K||--||--||1,399|
|2402 E 5th St UNIT 1726 Tempe, AZ||$199K||2||3||1,161|
|2402 E 5th St UNIT 1728 Tempe, AZ||$202K||2||2||1,188|
|2402 E 5th St Tempe, AZ||$231K||2||2||1,088|
|2402 E 5th St UNIT 1729 Tempe, AZ||$240K||--||--||1,380|
|2402 E 5th St UNIT 1580 Tempe, AZ||$190K||3||2.5||1,400|
|2402 E 5th St UNIT 1740 Tempe, AZ||$195K||--||--||1,105|
|2402 E 5th St UNIT 1730 Tempe, AZ||$196K||--||--||1,135|
|2402 E 5th St UNIT 1737 Tempe, AZ||$193K||2||2||1,088|
|2402 E 5th St UNIT 1732 Tempe, AZ||$238K||--||--||1,399|
|2402 E 5th St UNIT 1731 Tempe, AZ||$191K||2||2||1,088|
|2402 E 5th St UNIT 1722 Tempe, AZ||$199K||2||2||1,105|
|2402 E 5th St UNIT 1723 Tempe, AZ||$245K||3||3||1,380|
|2402 E 5th St UNIT 1589 Tempe, AZ||$202K||2||2.5||1,161|
|2402 E 5th St UNIT 1721 Tempe, AZ||$243K||--||--||1,399|
|2402 E 5th St UNIT 1734 Tempe, AZ||$194K||2||2||1,105|
|2402 E 5th St UNIT 1741 Tempe, AZ||$242K||--||--||1,380|
|2402 E 5th St UNIT 1720 Tempe, AZ||$198K||2||2.5||1,161|
|2402 E 5th St UNIT 1587 Tempe, AZ||$189K||2||2||1,088|
|2402 E 5th St UNIT 1733 Tempe, AZ||$203K||2||2.5||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Tempe
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!