- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2403 E 99th Ave, Tampa, FL 336123 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,067 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
It has a brand new roof with a 20 year warranty and the A/C unit is only 6 years old. Seller is also offering a home warranty with the purchase.
Very quiet neighborhood near Busch Gardens. Walking distance to a park.
- Lot: 6,360 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2002 for $92,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 312 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Has a brand new roof ! Also has a separate 10x24 air conditioned building in back of house.
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,067 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1479015000
- Zillow Home ID: 45080534
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2403 E 99th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sulphur Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104% greater than in Tampa, and 546.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sulphur Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sulphur Springs home values.
- 2405 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$60K31920
- 2401 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$64K221,508
- 2407 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$71K321,067
- 2406 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$71K221,080
- 2402 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$65K31.51,067
- 2410 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$57K321,260
- 2409 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$69K21920
- 2412 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$70K321,378
- 9804 N 26th St Tampa, FL$162K64--
- 2403 E Linebaugh Ave Tampa, FL$59K211,138
- 2224 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$66K21848
- 2405 E Linebaugh Ave Tampa, FL$42K21919
- 2411 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$63K321,271
- 2401 E Linebaugh Ave Tampa, FL$43K211,032
- 2414 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$63K221,379
- 2407 E Linebaugh Ave Tampa, FL$67K21888
- 2409 E Linebaugh Ave Tampa, FL$41K21888
- 2309 E Linebaugh Ave Tampa, FL$66K311,056
- 2413 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$63K211,280
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292