- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2403 Lancelot Ave, Richmond, VA 232343 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,553 sqft
- Single Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $9,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: S0090265022
- Zillow Home ID: 89101219
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2403 Lancelot Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jeff Davis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% less than in Richmond, and 98.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jeff Davis home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jeff Davis home values.
- 2405 Lancelot Ave Richmond, VA$93K21999
- 2401 Lancelot Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 2402 Buford Ave Richmond, VA$88K21960
- 2407 Lancelot Ave Richmond, VA$115K311,175
- 2400 Buford Ave Richmond, VA$65K31976
- 2404 Buford Ave Richmond, VA$70K31991
- 2402 Lancelot Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 2404 Lancelot Ave Richmond, VA$96K311,049
- 2406 Buford Ave Richmond, VA$55K211,001
- 2400 Lancelot Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 2406 Lancelot Ave Richmond, VA$60K311,119
- 2409 Lancelot Ave Richmond, VA$55K21816
- 2408 Buford Ave Richmond, VA$53K31979
- 2408 Lancelot Ave Richmond, VA$58K21810
- 2410 Buford Ave Richmond, VA$69K31985
- 2411 Lancelot Ave Richmond, VA$54K21816
- 2405 Dale Ave Richmond, VA$73K21784
- 2403 Buford Ave Richmond, VA--21.5980
- 2403 Dale Ave Richmond, VA$60K21858
- 2401 Buford Ave Richmond, VA$66K31964
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!