- Built in 2006
- 29 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,067 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 361 sqft
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $216,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: 21341645
- ERA Real Estate Links
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- View: City
- Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ 6-10 Years Old, Features \ Asphalt / Fiberglass, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Balcony / Lanai, Features \ Blinds, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Brick, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Center Island, Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ City, Features \ City / Strip, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ City Water, Features \ Crawl Space, Features \ Designer Kitchen, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Electric, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Hardiboard Siding, Features \ Heat Pump, Features \ Historic / Antique, Features \ Metropolitan, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Patio, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Security System, Features \ Sidewalk, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Stall Shower and Tub, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Washer, PropertySubType \ Single Family Attached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,934 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 490625185138000101
- Zillow Home ID: 79655797
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $255K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46205 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46205 homes, this home is 78.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 139.4% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 50.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46205 home values.
|2405 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$209K||2||2||1,936|
|2405 N Park Ave # B Indianapolis, IN||$226K||2||3||--|
|2405 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$223K||2||2.5||1,936|
|2407 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$216K||2||3||1,934|
|2409 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$236K||2||4||2,130|
|2409 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$221K||2||--||--|
|2409 N Park Ave # D Indianapolis, IN||$231K||3||4||2,130|
|2411 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$228K||3||3||2,129|
|2413 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$177K||2||3||1,427|
|2415 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$226K||6||3||1,943|
|2419 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$234K||3||3||2,232|
|621 E 24th St Indianapolis, IN||$177K||3||3||2,644|
|2423 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$180K||3||2||1,320|
|625 E 24TH St Indianapolis, IN||$144K||2||--||1,048|
|2404 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$282K||4||3||4,062|
|2410 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$176K||4||1||1,932|
|2431 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$162K||3||--||1,286|
|2416 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$223K||4||2||3,176|
|2445 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|2362 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$230K||3||3||1,740|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!