24032 Atun, Dana Point, CA 92629
Sold on 12/10/13: $919,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,285 sq ft
- Lot:4,268 sqft
- Year Built:1996
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $919,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
24 hour guard gated community. Fifteen minute stroll to the beach public paths through the Monarch Bay golf course. Also within walking distance of the Ritz Carlton, and St Regis Hotels. Close to movie theaters and shopping.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Controlled Access
- Gated Entry
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesFamily room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesYou'll like the openness and updated features of this very happy residence.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Roof TypeTile
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeSpanish
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID25583065
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Days on Zillow90
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- High SchoolDana Hills
- Last Remodel Year2008
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameMonarch Beach
- Parcel #67248562
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$950,936||$856K – $1.1M||-$30,059||$416||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,686/mo||$3.5K – $5.7K/mo||-$197||$2.05||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 92629 home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for Dana Point as a whole. Among 92629 homes, this home is valued 24.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92629 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.9% greater than in Dana Point, and 48.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92629 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dana Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92629 home values.
Neighborhood for 24032 Atun
- 24042 Atun Dana Point, CA$1.02M------
- 24026 Atun Dana Point, CA$993K32.52,100
- 24031 Tiburon Dana Point, CA$962K32.52,000
- 24021 Tiburon Monarch Beach, CA$1.02M42.52,403
- 24052 Atun Dana Point, CA$1.01M------
- 24041 Tiburon Dana Point, CA$1.03M------
- 24011 Tiburon Dana Point, CA$919K33.02,000
- Dana Point, CA$1.02M------
- 24031 Atun Dana Point, CA$1.03M------
- 24041 Atun Dana Point, CA$984K------
- 32722 Ballena Dana Point, CA$1M------
- 24051 Tiburon Dana Point, CA$1.01M32.52,300
- 24062 Atun Dana Point, CA$1.03M------
- 24021 Atun Dana Point, CA$932K43.02,300
- 24021 Atun Dana Point, CA$697K43.02,300
- 24051 Atun Dana Point, CA$985K------
- 32732 Ballena Dana Point, CA$1.01M32.51,998
- 24015 Atun Dana Point, CA$967K42.52,285
- 24061 Tiburon Dana Point, CA$1.01M------
- 24061 Atun Monarch Beach, CA$1.01M------
Nearby Schools in Dana Point
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005