A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $45-69K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- All time views: 956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $38,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $20
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- Basement Description: Unfinished
- Foundation: Basement-Block
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Optional Level Below Grade: Basement
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Exterior: Wood
- Appliances: Dryer
- Appliances: Washer
- Pct Optional Level Finished: 0-25%
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Inspection Warranties: Warranty Homebuyers
- Heat: HeatPump
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Appliances: Range-Electric
- Utility Options: Gas Connected
- Utility Options: Cable Available
- Interior: Hardwood Floors
- Interior: Attic Stairway
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Cool: Central Electric
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Amenities: Fence Full Rear
- Garage Parking Other: Garage Door Opener
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Gravel
- Lot Information: Tree Mature
- Equipment: Sump Pump
- Ownership Interest Types: NoAssoc
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,925 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 48-12-08-302-066.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80670520
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Anderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.