2404 Treen St, Raleigh, NC 276144 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,342 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $433,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,342 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 172904824731000
- Zillow Home ID: 79890728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2404 Treen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% less than in Raleigh, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 2408 Treen St Raleigh, NC$436K--3.53,604
- 2400 Treen St Raleigh, NC$417K533,250
- 2412 Treen St Raleigh, NC$430K533,217
- 10548 Swerling Way Raleigh, NC$487K53.53,794
- 2403 Saint Pauls Sq Raleigh, NC$311K--32,482
- 2405 Saint Pauls Sq Raleigh, NC$264K332,159
- 2401 Saint Pauls Sq Raleigh, NC$326K32.52,642
- 2407 Saint Pauls Sq Raleigh, NC$282K--2.52,068
- 2409 Saint Pauls Sq Raleigh, NC$356K--3.52,885
- 2321 Saint Pauls Sq Raleigh, NC$255K32.51,878
- 2405 Treen St Raleigh, NC$452K54.54,033
- 2319 Saint Pauls Sq Raleigh, NC$262K--2.51,907
- 2409 Treen St Raleigh, NC$455K--2.53,636
- 2411 Saint Pauls Sq Raleigh, NC$326K--2.52,474
- 2317 Saint Pauls Sq Raleigh, NC$268K332,114
- 10544 Swerling Way Raleigh, NC$426K--3.53,680
- 2315 Saint Pauls Sq Raleigh, NC$267K332,432
- 2416 Treen St Raleigh, NC$377K433,061
- 2413 Saint Pauls Sq Raleigh, NC$275K--2.52,224
- 2413 Treen St Raleigh, NC$435K443,951
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.