2404 Victoria Gdns, Tampa, FL 336093 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,034 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
South Tampa's SoHo District, walk to Hyde Park shopping and restaurant and entertainment district. Within walking distance to beautiful Bayshore Blvd.
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Granite countertops in kitchen and baths, Cherry/Oak Hardwood Floors, Upgraded Lighting and Fans
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 2,034 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2146919716
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2404 Victoria Gdns
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Courier City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.4% higher than in Tampa, and 249.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Courier City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Courier City home values.
- 2301 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL$386K331,936
- 2303 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL$555K332,504
- 2305 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL$486K332,504
- 2325 W Deleon St Tampa, FL$407K33.51,800
- 2302 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL$384K331,936
- 2307 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL$527K332,504
- 2304 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL$524K342,504
- 2306 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL$556K33.52,504
- 2323 W De Leon St Tampa, FL$357K331,854
- 2309 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL$375K331,927
- 2321 W De Leon St Tampa, FL$578K432,883
- 2308 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL$614K232,504
- 2325 W De Leon St Tampa, FL$361K331,748
- 2321 W De Leon St Tampa, FL$554K43.52,883
- 2327 W De Leon St Tampa, FL$392K331,748
- 2310 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL$371K32.51,927
- 2301 Kensington Garden Ln Tampa, FL$378K331,936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.