2405 Euclid Ave, Lafayette, IN 479092 beds, 1 bath, 768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 264 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 768 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 790733303003000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50651298
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2405 Euclid Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47909 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.9% less than in Lafayette, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 47909 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47909 home values.
- 2409 Euclid Ave Lafayette, IN$82K--11,200
- 1205 Winthrop Ave Lafayette, IN$82K321,208
- 2401 Euclid Ave Lafayette, IN$109K41.51,288
- 2413 Euclid Ave Lafayette, IN$51K--1720
- 2417 Euclid Ave Lafayette, IN$86K321,198
- 2408 Oxford St Lafayette, IN$63K--1832
- 2404 Oxford St Lafayette, IN$69K--1944
- 2412 Oxford St Lafayette, IN$49K21672
- 2421 Euclid Ave Lafayette, IN$59K--1960
- 2416 Oxford St Lafayette, IN$64K--1768
- 2404 Euclid Ave Lafayette, IN$66K--1816
- 1117 Winthrop Ave Lafayette, IN$96K--11,257
- 2408 Euclid Ave Lafayette, IN$55K--1816
- 2420 Oxford St Lafayette, IN$62K--1720
- 2412 Euclid Ave Lafayette, IN$79K--1816
- 2425 Euclid Ave Lafayette, IN$82K311,184
- 2416 Euclid Ave Lafayette, IN$60K--1816
- 2424 Oxford St Lafayette, IN$69K31925
- 2420 Euclid Ave Lafayette, IN$80K--11,152
- 2429 Euclid Ave Lafayette, IN$52K--1768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!