2405 Hawkins Ave, Redondo Beach, CA 902783 beds, 1 bath, 1,189 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $2,400
- Price/sqft: $2
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Linoleum, Full Bath, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Detached
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,189 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 4151009014
- Zillow Home ID: 20403641
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2405 Hawkins Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90278 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% greater than in Redondo Beach, and 73.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90278 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redondo Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90278 home values.
- 2407 Hawkins Ave Redondo Beach, CA$915K322,300
- 2403 Hawkins Ave Redondo Beach, CA$857K121,798
- 2408 Thomas Ave Redondo Beach, CA$648K311,003
- 2406 Thomas Ave Redondo Beach, CA$727K321,265
- 2410 Thomas Ave Redondo Beach, CA$891K432,122
- 2409 Hawkins Ave Redondo Beach, CA$708K311,310
- 2402 Hawkins Ave Redondo Beach, CA$783K311,549
- 2404 Thomas Ave Redondo Beach, CA$754K321,240
- 2401 Hawkins Ave Redondo Beach, CA$833K321,550
- 2404 Hawkins Ave Redondo Beach, CA$954K532,142
- 2400 Hawkins Ave Redondo Beach, CA$916K531,986
- 2412 Thomas Ave Redondo Beach, CA$847K321,861
- 2406 Hawkins Ave Redondo Beach, CA$674K311,004
- 2402 Thomas Ave Redondo Beach, CA$691K311,133
- 3010 Johnston Ave Redondo Beach, CA$788K321,586
- 2411 Thomas Ave Redondo Beach, CA$763K321,255
- 3011 Dow Ave Redondo Beach, CA$876K422,093
- 2409 Thomas Ave Redondo Beach, CA$1.03M742,543
- 2413 Thomas Ave Redondo Beach, CA$874K431,906
- 2400 Thomas Ave Redondo Beach, CA$851K321,794
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.