2405 N Main St, Dayton, OH 454052 beds, 2 baths, 1,703 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,401 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1919
- 71 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $10,300
- Price/sqft: $16
- MLS #: 358522
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,703 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: R72 07102 0004
- Zillow Home ID: 35094238
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2405 N Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hillcrest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 109% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.3% greater than in Dayton, and 417.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hillcrest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hillcrest home values.
- 2409-2411 N Main St Dayton, OH$81K62.52,658
- 2401 N Main St Dayton, OH$57K622,568
- 2345 N Main St Dayton, OH$59K31.51,368
- 2339 N Main St Dayton, OH$77K622,556
- 34 Willowwood Dr Dayton, OH$37K311,440
- 38 Willowwood Dr Dayton, OH$57K311,243
- 30 Willowwood Dr Dayton, OH$36K321,283
- 42 Willowwood Dr # 44 Dayton, OH$54K622,580
- 2337 N Main St Dayton, OH$57K111,288
- 28 Willowwood Dr Dayton, OH$52K311,686
- 24 Willowwood Dr Dayton, OH$59K311,391
- 2331 N Main St Dayton, OH$58K622,568
- 2410 N Main St Dayton, OH$53K422,480
- 20 Willowwood Dr Dayton, OH$57K311,812
- 2438 N Main St Dayton, OH$40K332,184
- 24 W Parkwood Dr Dayton, OH$84K522,392
- 2327 N Main St # 29 Dayton, OH$118K443,828
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292