2405 NE 148th Ave, Portland, OR 972303 beds, 1 bath, 2,498 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,498 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: R318730
- Zillow Home ID: 53994332
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2405 Ne 148th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wilkes, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% higher than in Portland, and 48.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wilkes home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wilkes home values.
- 2427 NE 148th Ave Portland, OR$428K74.53,949
- 2387 NE 148th Ave Portland, OR$407K532,821
- 2351 NE 148th Ave Portland, OR$549K854,059
- 14641 NE Russell Ct Portland, OR$267K322,068
- 2507 NE 148th Ave Portland, OR$408K421,790
- 14655 NE Russell Ct Portland, OR$187K311,096
- 14631 NE Russell Ct Portland, OR$222K321,040
- 14803 NE Sacramento St UNIT 85 Portland, OR$128K221,128
- 14803 NE Sacramento St UNIT 83 Portland, OR$128K221,128
- 2343 NE 148th Ave Portland, OR$214K421,544
- 14621 NE Russell Ct Portland, OR$224K42974
- 14665 NE Russell Ct Portland, OR$209K42974
- Portland, OR--------
- 14819 NE Sacramento St UNIT 104 Portland, OR$137K221,128
- 14819 NE Sacramento St UNIT 106 Portland, OR$137K221,128
- 2542 NE 146th Dr Portland, OR$197K311,096
- 14827 NE Sacramento St UNIT 110 Portland, OR$132K221,128
- 14827 NE Sacramento St UNIT 108 Portland, OR$140K221,128
- 2383 NE 148th Pl Portland, OR$285K221,288
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292