2405 Yellowstone Ct, Frazier Park, CA 932254 beds, 3 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1997 for $159,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 32826106
- Zillow Home ID: 18982027
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2405 Yellowstone Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93225, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% higher than in Frazier Park, and 6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93225 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Frazier Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93225 home values.
- 2409 Yellowstone Ct Frazier Park, CA$164K31.751,152
- 2401 Yellowstone Ct Frazier Park, CA$231K32.51,536
- 2413 Yellowstone Ct Frazier Park, CA$372K432,478
- 2417 Yellowstone Ct Frazier Park, CA$368K22.52,833
- 2313 Yellowstone Ct Frazier Park, CA$321K422,411
- Yellowstone Ct Pine Mtn Club, CA--------
- 2421 Yellowstone Ct Frazier Park, CA$217K321,472
- 14120 Yellowstone Dr Pine Mountain Club, CA$243K32.751,540
- 2425 Yellowstone Ct Frazier Park, CA$121K11576
- 2430 Yellowstone Ct Frazier Park, CA$229K321,691
- 14220 Yellowstone Dr Frazier Park, CA$261K422,112
- 14016 Yellowstone Dr Frazier Park, CA$369K332,514
- 14204 Yellowstone Dr Frazier Park, CA$159K21.51,248
- 14012 Yellowstone Dr Frazier Park, CA$171K321,137
- 14017 Yellowstone Dr Frazier Park, CA$153K32.5960
- 14224 Yellowstone Dr Frazier Park, CA$222K32.51,565
- 14201 Delta Ln Frazier Park, CA$211K331,372
- 14008 Yellowstone Dr Frazier Park, CA$153K221,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!