- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 450 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1,508,000
- Price/sqft: $522
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Elevator(s)/Lift(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Sunken Tub, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV, Communications \ Intercom, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Yes, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, Heating system: Gas, Heating system: Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential Lease/Rental, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Lease(ER), Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Rent Includes \ Other, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ House for Rent, Unit Features \ Other Unit Location, View Type: Bay, View Type: Canyon, View Type: Local/Neighborhood, View Type: Valley, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,890 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 167
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 044241380
- Zillow Home ID: 82953389
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94002 home values will increase 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Belmont as a whole. Among 94002 homes, this home is valued 33.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94002 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% less than in Belmont, and 26.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94002 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Belmont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94002 home values.
|2408 Coronet Blvd Belmont, CA||$1.31M||3||2.5||2,090|
|2408A Coronet Blvd Belmont, CA||$1.29M||3||2||1,990|
|2400 Coronet Blvd Belmont, CA||$1.19M||--||--||--|
|2507 Read Ave Belmont, CA||$1.55M||4||2||2,610|
|2505 Read Ave Belmont, CA||$826K||2||1||870|
|2509 Read Ave Belmont, CA||$1.55M||4||5||2,400|
|2403 Coronet Blvd Belmont, CA||$1.63M||4||2.5||2,930|
|2410 Coronet Blvd Belmont, CA||$1.04M||3||2||1,560|
|2503 Read Ave Belmont, CA||$852K||2||2||950|
|2511 Read Ave Belmont, CA||$1.04M||3||2.5||1,340|
|2412 Coronet Blvd Belmont, CA||$914K||3||2||1,100|
|2513 Read Ave Belmont, CA||$1.41M||5||2||2,280|
|2501 Read Ave Belmont, CA||$1.19M||3||2.5||1,710|
|2328 Coronet Blvd Belmont, CA||$984K||3||2||1,200|
|2650 Ponce Ave Belmont, CA||$1.34M||5||3||2,030|
|2648 Ponce Ave Belmont, CA||$954K||2||1||1,360|
|2414 Coronet Blvd Belmont, CA||$1.07M||5||2||1,480|
|2401 Coronet Blvd Belmont, CA||$1.5M||4||2.5||2,480|
|2407 Coronet Blvd Belmont, CA||$1.8M||3||3.5||3,360|
|2515 Read Ave Belmont, CA||$1.46M||4||2.5||2,480|
Nearby Schools in Belmont
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Carlmont High (assigned)6-120.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!