2406 Halsted Ln, Aurora, IL 605033 beds, 3 baths, 1,792 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 11 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $19
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $259,200
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 08697959
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 423 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,792 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0701061070230000
- Zillow Home ID: 5369019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2406 Halsted Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Aurora market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Aurora, and 853.7% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60503 home values.
- 2412 Halsted Ln Aurora, IL$241K--2.52,248
- 2394 Halsted Ln Aurora, IL$220K--2.51,801
- 2460 Halsted Ln # 0 Aurora, IL$221K43--
- 2418 Halsted Ln Aurora, IL$222K--2.52,108
- Halsted Ln Aurora, IL$167K--2.51,792
- 2382 Halsted Ln Aurora, IL$223K42.52,000
- 2424 Halsted Ln Aurora, IL$206K321,801
- 1790 Montrose Dr Aurora, IL$216K331,788
- 1794 Montrose Dr Aurora, IL$209K--2.51,806
- 2403 Baldwin Ct Aurora, IL$247K432,275
- 1786 Montrose Dr Aurora, IL$219K32.52,212
- 2430 Halsted Ln Aurora, IL$215K--2.51,792
- 2393 Halsted Ln Aurora, IL$209K--1.51,700
- 2376 Halsted Ln Aurora, IL$224K--2.52,212
- 2399 Halsted Ln Aurora, IL$235K--2.52,200
- 2402 Baldwin Ct Aurora, IL$238K--2.52,214
- 2387 Halsted Ln Aurora, IL$219K32.52,047
- 1782 Montrose Dr Aurora, IL$218K--2.52,226
- 1798 Montrose Dr Aurora, IL$191K32.51,788
- 2381 Halsted Ln Aurora, IL$229K--2.52,124
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292