2406 Hiwan Dr, Evergreen, CO 804394 beds, 3 baths, 3,052 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $635,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1081 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Attic Fan, Burglar Alarm, Balcony, Covered Patio, Cook Top, Double Pane Windows, Deck, Double
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,052 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 078073
- Zillow Home ID: 13757759
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2406 Hiwan Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80439 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 89.7% lower than in Evergreen, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80439 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Evergreen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80439 home values.
- 2436 Hiwan Dr Evergreen, CO$586K32.51,941
- 2356 Hiwan Dr APT 49 Evergreen, CO$247K21.51,266
- 2356 Hiwan Dr APT 48 Evergreen, CO$306K33.52,300
- 2356 Hiwan Dr APT 47 Evergreen, CO$290K22.251,532
- 2335 Pine Tree Ln Evergreen, CO$652K444,300
- 2356 Hiwan Dr APT 46 Evergreen, CO$263K22.51,986
- 2335 Pine Tree Ln Evergreen, CO$354K444,316
- 2476 Hiwan Dr Evergreen, CO$805K32.52,240
- 2356 Hiwan Dr APT 45 Evergreen, CO$325K43.52,552
- 2356 Hiwan Dr APT 44 Evergreen, CO$300K22.251,689
- 2357 Columbine Ln APT 50 Evergreen, CO$250K21.51,266
- 2356 Hiwan Dr APT 43 Evergreen, CO$303K23.52,100
- 2334 Pine Tree Ln Evergreen, CO$678K544,200
- 31368 Tamarisk Ln Evergreen, CO$985K53.55,270
- 2457 Hiwan Dr Evergreen, CO$864K432,096
- 2357 Columbine Ln APT 51 Evergreen, CO$307K342,187
- 2355 Pine Tree Ln Evergreen, CO$646K54.54,062
- 2356 Hiwan Dr APT 42 Evergreen, CO$303K331,689
- 2357 Columbine Ln APT 52 Evergreen, CO$328K442,331
- 2356 Hiwan Dr APT 41 Evergreen, CO$342K442,540
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!