- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2406 Lasalle Dr, Reading, PA 196094 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Brand new master suite featuring double vanity, custom porcelain-tiled shower with two shower heads in bath, and 2 closets including 1 walk in closet.
New roof, siding and furnace.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $189,250
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement, 256 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 80438608798444
- Zillow Home ID: 8923330
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2406 Lasalle Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19609 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 34.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 440.6% higher than in Whitfield, and 37.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19609 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Whitfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19609 home values.
- 2408 Lasalle Dr Reading, PA$150K42.52,030
- 2404 Lasalle Dr West Lawn, PA$149K31.51,582
- 2415 Laurel Rd Reading, PA$141K111,210
- 2410 Lasalle Dr West Lawn, PA$145K31.51,917
- 2402 Lasalle Dr West Lawn, PA$178K322,622
- 2417 Laurel Rd West Lawn, PA$147K211,210
- 2413 Laurel Rd Reading, PA$145K41.52,030
- 2405 Lasalle Dr West Lawn, PA$177K421,821
- 2407 Lasalle Dr Reading, PA$138K31.52,299
- 2403 Lasalle Dr West Lawn, PA$144K31.52,296
- 2411 Laurel Rd Reading, PA$145K31.51,560
- 2409 Lasalle Dr West Lawn, PA$161K31.51,821
- 2419 Laurel Rd Reading, PA$169K42.52,296
- 2400 Lasalle Dr Reading, PA$144K31.51,821
- 527 Berks Pl Reading, PA$170K321,580
- 2412 Lasalle Dr Reading, PA$182K422,334
- 525 Berks Pl Reading, PA$146K41.51,704
- 2401 Lasalle Dr Reading, PA$145K31.51,828
- 2411 Lasalle Dr West Lawn, PA$164K31.51,700
- 523 Berks Pl Reading, PA$148K41.51,669
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292