2406 Lynn St, Bellingham, WA 982254 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1899
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $417,500
- Price/sqft: $209
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3802242580520000
- Zillow Home ID: 23618444
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2406 Lynn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.2% less than in Bellingham, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia home values.
- 2010 Monroe St Bellingham, WA$248K321,056
- 2408 Lynn St Bellingham, WA$315K31.52,230
- 2412 Lynn St Bellingham, WA$228K211,593
- 2414 Lynn St Bellingham, WA$244K21.751,370
- 2405 Henry St Bellingham, WA$333K321,991
- 2401 Henry St Bellingham, WA$335K311,404
- 2411 Henry St Bellingham, WA$325K32.51,904
- 2324 Lynn St Bellingham, WA$522K51.52,520
- 2420 Lynn St Bellingham, WA$229K211,032
- 2415 Henry St Bellingham, WA$330K331,834
- 2331 Henry St Bellingham, WA$346K432,162
- 2405 Lynn St Bellingham, WA$384K321,629
- 2409 Lynn St Bellingham, WA$227K21780
- 2401 Lynn St Bellingham, WA$394K421,832
- 2424 Lynn St Bellingham, WA$355K312,783
- 2421 Henry St Bellingham, WA$241K321,725
- 2320 Lynn St Bellingham, WA$306K421,623
- 2413 Lynn St Bellingham, WA$235K21912
- 2417 Lynn St Bellingham, WA$206K311,026
- 2331 Lynn St Bellingham, WA$375K221,763
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.