2406 W Gray St, Tampa, FL 336092 beds, 1 bath, 976 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,670 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 756 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $245
- MLS #: T2533118
- Parking: 0 space
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 976 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 1685930000
- Zillow Home ID: 45095711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2406 W Gray Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oakford Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.7% lower than in Tampa, and 76.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Oakford Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oakford Park home values.
- 2410 W Gray St Tampa, FL$143K21808
- 2407 W Fig St Tampa, FL$139K321,523
- 2405 W Fig St Tampa, FL$85K21936
- 406 N Armenia Ave Tampa, FL$249K52.52,254
- 2403 W Fig St Tampa, FL$68K21900
- 2409 W Fig St Tampa, FL$132K211,224
- 2407 W Gray St Tampa, FL$90K211,161
- 2405 W Gray St Tampa, FL$116K211,153
- 2409 W Gray St Tampa, FL$84K11899
- 2401 W Fig St Tampa, FL$100K311,278
- 502 N Armenia Ave Tampa, FL$114K------
- 2411 W Gray St Tampa, FL$132K211,127
- 2412 W Gray St Tampa, FL$130K632,180
- 2411 W Fig St Tampa, FL$220K531,628
- 2413 W Gray St Tampa, FL$132K211,075
- 2408 W Carmen St Tampa, FL$196K221,636
- 2406 W Fig St Tampa, FL$205K321,200
- 2408 W Fig St Tampa, FL$108K322,007
- 506 N Armenia Ave Tampa, FL$281K311,510
- 2404 W Fig St Tampa, FL$77K211,749
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.