2407 Bayview Dr, Manhattan Beach, CA 902662 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Currently not on the MLS. The property has significantly been updated since new, pride of ownership is apparent throughout the property.
Call the owner directly at 310 993- two 777. Please no agents looking for a listings.
From the moment you walk in you will know you are in special place, stress-free, bright, airy and comfortable. Arriving on the top floor living area you will settle in and not want to leave the beautiful surroundings. As you watch the sailboat pass by on their way to Catalina Island you will feel fortunate that the restaurants deliver.
This is a large place with all large rooms. Over 2,300 sq. ft. of living area (buyer to verify). Has the feel of a big penthouse hotel suite, hardwood flooring throughout with lots of windows bringing in the sound of the surf, sea air and sunshine all day long.
Very quiet and private location.
Large living room with gas and wood burning fireplace. Opens on to big deck over looking the bay. Formal dining room, gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, sunny breakfast area with ocean view.
Large Master suite with ocean view, canadian white oak flooring, Master Bath offers two sinks, large shower and large spa bath with travertine flooring.
Second bedroom has two closets, canadian white oak flooring and morning sunsine. Comfortably sized bathroom with tub shower and waterfall faucets at sink with travertine flooring.
Fenced in garden with direct access for pets. Whole house, sound system, water filtration system, and remote front door unlock from each room.
Move in ready.
Great location for surfing, sunbathing, biking, shopping and walking. Near highland shops and restaurants.
Just finished extensive exterior upgrade. Buyer to verify all details in this listing.
- Built in 1983
- HOA Fee: $84
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Last sold: Nov 1984 for $355,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Wood Burning Fireplace, Skylight, Japanese/California garden with direct access for pets.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 4177021026
- Zillow Home ID: 20421560
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2407 Bayview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90266, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Manhattan Beach, and 96.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90266 home values.
- 2404 Manhattan Ave # A Manhattan Beach, CA$1.78M332,035
- 2408 Manhattan Ave # A Manhattan Beach, CA$1.77M332,035
- 2405 Bayview Dr Manhattan Beach, CA$1.8M22.51,981
- 216 24th Pl Manhattan Beach, CA$1.37M331,740
- 217 24th St Manhattan Beach, CA$1.39M331,753
- 2412 Manhattan Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$2.46M643,066
- 2400 Manhattan Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$2.56M343,454
- 216 25th St Manhattan Beach, CA$1.83M432,081
- 2415 Bayview Dr Manhattan Beach, CA$4.26M994,978
- 222 24th Pl Manhattan Beach, CA$2.36M643,042
- 220 25th St Manhattan Beach, CA$1.7M321,539
- 226 24th Pl Manhattan Beach, CA$967K22--
- 232 24th Pl Manhattan Beach, CA$1.9M33.51,965
- 2420 Manhattan Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$3.24M553,314
- 225 24th St Manhattan Beach, CA$3.21M553,397
- 224 25th St Manhattan Beach, CA$1.96M442,418
- 233 24th St Manhattan Beach, CA$2.01M341,880
- 229 24th Pl Manhattan Beach, CA$1.6M321,424
- 212 24th St Manhattan Beach, CA$4.31M622,983
- 229 24th St Manhattan Beach, CA$4.55M54.54,230
Nearby Schools in Manhattan Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292