2409 30th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981994 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2013 for $553,000
- Price/sqft: $297
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement, 100 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Parcel #: 8127700625
- Zillow Home ID: 49084242
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2409 30th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% less than in Seattle, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 2411 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$458K321,550
- 2403 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$989K321,940
- 2415 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$766K21.751,880
- 2421 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$806K51.752,880
- 2317 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$613K322,060
- 3011 W Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$698K321,680
- 2427 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$624K211,380
- 2924 W Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$1.28M52.753,770
- 2309 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$624K311,500
- 2250 Condon Way W Seattle, WA$519K21.51,250
- 2420 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$663K21.52,110
- 2240 Condon Way W Seattle, WA$562K321,800
- 2435 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$509K421,850
- 2406 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$747K31.752,170
- 2414 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.04M533,200
- 2303 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$692K322,110
- 2428 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$793K432,480
- 2316 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$614K311,830
- 2420 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.07M443,610
- 2230 Condon Way W Seattle, WA$882K42.52,210
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.