- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 269 days on Zillow
- Views: 656 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $69
- MLS #: 101301
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- # Stories \ Single Story, Construction \ Brick\Veneer, Roof \ Shingle, Frontage \ None, Water \ City, Sewer \ City Sewer, Cooling \ Central Electric, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Utility Rm Type \ Room, Pool \ None, HOA Amenities \ None, Parking \ Carport, Property Type \ House, Floors \ Carpet, Interior Features \ Insulated, Interior Features \ Blinds, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floors \ Concrete Slab, Porch Type \ Front, Utility Rm Type \ In Garage\Carport, Porch Type \ Rear, Parking \ 2 Cars, Road \ Paved, Floors \ Vinyl\Linoleum, Heating \ Central Electric, Windows \ Screens
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,813 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2116226000
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $97-143K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31602 home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Valdosta as a whole. Among 31602 homes, this home is 4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Valdosta, and 85.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31602 home values.
|2403 Berkley Dr Valdosta, GA||$102K||--||2||1,562|
|2403 Berkley Dr Valdosta, GA||$103K||3||2||1,562|
|706 Gornto Rd Valdosta, GA||$105K||--||2||1,507|
|2400 Berkley Dr Valdosta, GA||$102K||--||2||1,548|
|709 Gornto Rd Valdosta, GA||$102K||--||2||1,555|
|2405 Berkley Dr Valdosta, GA||$109K||--||2||1,688|
|705 Gornto Rd Valdosta, GA||$132K||--||2||2,362|
|704 Gornto Rd Valdosta, GA||$130K||--||2||1,862|
|2404 Berkley Dr Valdosta, GA||$128K||4||3||2,151|
|2407 Berkley Dr Valdosta, GA||$122K||--||2||1,802|
|2406 Berkley Dr Valdosta, GA||$106K||--||2||1,582|
|702 Gornto Rd Valdosta, GA||$219K||3||3||3,319|
|2404 Georgia Ave Valdosta, GA||$245K||--||3||3,671|
|2301 Azalea Dr Valdosta, GA||$117K||--||2||1,919|
|801 Gornto Rd Valdosta, GA||$111K||--||2||1,709|
|2406 Georgia Ave Valdosta, GA||$145K||--||2||1,924|
|2310 Azalea Dr Valdosta, GA||$90K||--||1.5||1,303|
|703 Gornto Rd Valdosta, GA||$183K||--||2||3,214|
|2312 Azalea Dr Valdosta, GA||$107K||3||2||1,534|
|2408 Berkley Dr Valdosta, GA||$115K||--||2||1,495|
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.