2409 Boulder St, Brentwood, CA 945136 beds, 5 baths, 3,811 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
The entry foyer opens to the spacious living room and library both offering an atmosphere of light, warmth and comfort in this most welcoming home. The formal dining room that is separate from living room is that perfect place to gather on special occasions or to just simply enjoy a quiet dinner with family or friends.
Designed for style and efficiency, the kitchen is a dream come true! The professional style stainless appliances, rich wood cabinetry, solid granite counters, large center island, pantry and the separate breakfast nook with will be the envy of all those who enjoy cooking and appreciate an awesome kitchen. The spacious family room with built-in bookshelves, handsome fireplace might be that special place within the home to relax the day away, while enjoying the tranquil setting and serene views of the lovely courtyard that includes an outdoor fireplace with raised hearth. Honestly, one of the best features of this superb home. In addition, this truly amazing home also offers a completely separate guest suite with full bathroom located at the lower level of the home with a private entrance. Your out-of-town guests may never wish to leave.
Situated on a beautifully manicured lot, the ?jaw-dropping? landscaping that includes lush lawns, a spacious patio, and a lovely selection of trees and plants. Both the backyard and courtyard are absolutely perfect places for entertaining whether you are hosting an intimate gathering or large party or event. The extra wide side yard with RV gate access offers extra space in addition to the 3-car tandem garage with workshop at the tandem bay.
Location, many nearby amenities and value! You are invited to experience the many impressive features that 2409 Boulder Street has to offer. A truly great place to call home!
- Lot: 8,007 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 17 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $580,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- MLS #: 40670353
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 737 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,811 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 0190600718
- Zillow Home ID: 68037805
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2409 Boulder Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94513 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 38.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Brentwood, and 37.2% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94513 home values.
- 2405 Boulder St Brentwood, CA$552K543,620
- 2413 Boulder St Brentwood, CA$565K332,608
- 2312 Windy Springs Ln Brentwood, CA$551K42.53,604
- 2314 Windy Springs Ln Brentwood, CA$590K543,589
- 2401 Boulder St Brentwood, CA$527K42.53,604
- 2310 Windy Springs Ln Brentwood, CA$556K654,310
- 2388 Boulder St Brentwood, CA$461K432,608
- 2404 Boulder St Brentwood, CA$552K43.53,778
- 2408 Boulder St Brentwood, CA$563K43.54,023
- 2417 Boulder St Brentwood, CA$598K654,310
- 2397 Boulder St Brentwood, CA$496K332,608
- 2412 Boulder St Brentwood, CA$598K543,620
- 2318 Windy Springs Ln Brentwood, CA$511K332,608
- 2308 Windy Springs Ln Brentwood, CA$548K543,620
- 2416 Boulder St Brentwood, CA$593K43.53,778
- 2384 Boulder St Brentwood, CA$561K43.53,811
- 2393 Boulder St Brentwood, CA$531K43.53,811
- 2421 Boulder St Brentwood, CA$541K43.53,778
- 2320 Windy Springs Ln Brentwood, CA$743K43.53,811
- 2420 Boulder St Brentwood, CA$552K43.53,811
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.