2409 N 82nd St, Seattle, WA 981034 beds, 4 baths, 2,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,757 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 720 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 100 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- 600+ sq ft detached fun room, with carpet, bathroom, electricity, hot water, cable, and heat.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,420 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6813600820
- Zillow Home ID: 49008349
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2409 N 82nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Green Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.8% greater than in Seattle, and 11.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Green Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Green Lake home values.
- 8025 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$586K31.752,480
- 8023 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$466K211,360
- 8019 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$489K311,850
- 8026 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$581K421,540
- 8034 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$474K32.251,720
- 8032 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$589K312,360
- 8036 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$433K32.251,230
- 8042 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$691K31.752,500
- 8017 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$748K62.753,100
- 8048 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$648K43.52,230
- 8014 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$568K321,980
- 8020 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$473K211,290
- 8050 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$630K42.52,230
- 8011 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$671K532,580
- 8012 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$534K21.751,455
- 8056 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$629K41.752,460
- 2408 N 80th St Seattle, WA$549K411,660
- 8003 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$521K311,440
- 8010 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$453K211,770
- 8006 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$526K312,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.