2409 Pine St, Philadelphia, PA 191033 beds, 3 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1850
- 209 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2001 for $430,000
- Price/sqft: $833
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- View: City, Territorial
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 081068500
- Zillow Home ID: 10210196
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2409 Pine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Center City West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.4% lower than in Philadelphia, and 68.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Center City West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Center City West home values.
- 2411 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$770K311,456
- 2407 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$1.01M411,600
- 2413 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$571K321,440
- 2405 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$671K311,200
- 2408 Panama St Philadelphia, PA$657K----1,200
- 2406 Panama St Philadelphia, PA$473K----844
- 2410 Panama St Philadelphia, PA$779K----1,200
- 2403 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$709K411,200
- 2415 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$709K3--2,075
- 2404 Panama St Philadelphia, PA$514K----934
- 338 S 24th St Philadelphia, PA$1.06M----1,884
- 2410-2412 Pine St 2408e Philadelphia, PA$1.29M----3,555
- 2410-2412 Pine St 2410w Philadelphia, PA$1.29M----3,555
- 2408 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$1.2M343,555
- 2417 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$695K321,344
- 2401 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$1.13M411,706
- 2410A Fitlers Walk Philadelphia, PA--22.51,440
- 340 S 24th St Philadelphia, PA$366K----763
- 2414 Panama St Philadelphia, PA$466K221,100
- 336 S 24th St Philadelphia, PA$494K32.51,120
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.