- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
241 E Union St, Medina, OH 442563 beds, 2 baths, 1,039 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1899
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,039 sqft
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 2112767482
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 241 E Union Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44256 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.2% less than in Medina, and 7.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44256 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Medina.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44256 home values.
- 241 E Union St Medina, OH$81K31.5698
- 237 E Union St Medina, OH$137K41.51,320
- 231 E Union St Medina, OH$82K22582
- 501 N Jefferson St Medina, OH$90K21768
- 244 E Union St Medina, OH$81K22928
- 525 N Jefferson St Medina, OH$136K321,080
- 238 Frederick St Medina, OH$111K321,392
- 250 E Union St Medina, OH$92K31964
- 232 Frederick St Medina, OH$83K211,252
- 240 E Union St Medina, OH$86K31.51,380
- 256 E Union St Medina, OH$76K31676
- 248 Frederick St Medina, OH$117K21.5696
- 232 E Union St Medina, OH$77K31.5610
- 222 Frederick St Medina, OH$105K311,102
- 4751 Erhart Rd Medina, OH$160K32.51,446
- 226 E Union St Medina, OH$157K31.51,088
- 425 N Jefferson St Medina, OH$125K321,204
- 218 Frederick St Medina, OH$82K31660
- 304 E Union St Medina, OH$90K21575
- 506 N Broadway St Medina, OH$563K444,697
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292