- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
241 Elm St, Albany, NY 122022 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,360 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1913
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $95,000
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Lot depth: 68
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 01010007603100030700000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29655644
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 241 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12202, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.6% higher than in Albany, and 39% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12202 home values.
- 243 Elm St Albany, NY$100K31.51,600
- 239 Elm St Albany, NY$95K321,600
- 245 Elm St Albany, NY$115K------
- 247 Elm St Albany, NY$283K533,024
- 178 Jefferson St # 2 Albany, NY$110K221,932
- 180 Jefferson St Albany, NY$144K221,932
- 119 Dove St Albany, NY$67K211,520
- 182 Jefferson St Albany, NY$141K21.51,536
- 249 Elm St Albany, NY$152K432,880
- 184 Jefferson St Albany, NY$67K11400
- 251 Elm St Albany, NY$186K31.52,016
- 186 Jefferson St Albany, NY$72K222,014
- 244 Elm St Albany, NY$133K322,120
- 242 Elm St Albany, NY$147K32.51,408
- 240 Elm St Albany, NY$169K331,872
- 253 Elm St Albany, NY$181K332,210
- 188 Jefferson St Albany, NY$68KStudio--1,703
- 213 Jefferson St Albany, NY$121K631,840
- 123 Dove St Albany, NY$146K332,124
- 248 Elm St Albany, NY$225K422,508
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292