241 Franklin St, Bethlehem, PA 180182 beds, 1 bath, 1,262 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,151 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1895
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $28
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: On Street
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,262 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 77
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 642736356342 1
- Zillow Home ID: 9614602
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 241 Franklin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.8% lower than in Bethlehem Township, and 67.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethlehem Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18018 home values.
- 239 Franklin St Bethlehem, PA$79K211,262
- 243 Franklin St Bethlehem, PA$79K311,262
- 237 Franklin St Alburtis, PA$277K51.53,216
- 245 Franklin St Bethlehem, PA$99K21.51,270
- 237 Franklin St Bethlehem, PA$79K311,262
- 235 Franklin St Bethlehem, PA$79K211,262
- 233 Franklin St Bethlehem, PA$77K211,262
- 249 Franklin St Bethlehem, PA$139K31.51,864
- 231 Franklin St Bethlehem, PA$78K311,286
- 610 Leibert St Bethlehem, PA$136K421,684
- 251 Franklin St Bethlehem, PA$113K311,809
- 607 Spring St Bethlehem, PA$96K31.51,470
- 616 Leibert St Bethlehem, PA$110K311,408
- 601-605 Spring St Bethlehem, PA$203K433,068
- 611 Spring St Bethlehem, PA$130K422,498
- 613 Spring St Bethlehem, PA$127K321,624
- 620 Leibert St Bethlehem, PA$138K321,575
- 615 Spring St Bethlehem, PA$96K311,560
- 620 Martins Ln Bethlehem, PA$90K31936
- 622 Leibert St Bethlehem, PA$89K311,454
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!