A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1969
- Views: 733 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $55,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $53
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ Yes, Appliances Included \ None, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Storage Space, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiant, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Estimate
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2580
- Floor size: 1,032 sqft
- Parcel #: 00812400
- Zillow Home ID: 57995472
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $70-86K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06488 home values will fall 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.9% fall for Southbury as a whole. Among 06488 homes, this home is valued 69.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 64.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06488, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% greater than in Southbury, and 113.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06488 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Southbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06488 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (38)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 242A Heritage Vlg|
|# 242 A||$160K||2||2||1,398|
Nearby Schools in Southbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.