241 Honeysuckle Ln, Brea, CA 928212 beds, 3 baths, 1,305 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 215 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $114
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 1996 for $183,000
- Price/sqft: $436
- MLS #: PW14106812
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,305 sqft
- Parcel #: 29643110
- Zillow Home ID: 25361769
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 241 Honeysuckle Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92821 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% higher than in Brea, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92821 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brea.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92821 home values.
- 259 Honeysuckle Ln Brea, CA$610K------
- 233 Honeysuckle Ln Brea, CA$625K------
- 303 Honeysuckle Ln Brea, CA$659K------
- 234 Honeysuckle Ln Brea, CA$571K331,450
- 311 Honeysuckle Ln Brea, CA$574K33.51,452
- 255 W Ash St Brea, CA$605K------
- 261 W Ash St Brea, CA$587K------
- 225 Honeysuckle Ln Brea, CA$582K331,700
- 273 W Ash St Brea, CA$588K------
- 127 Tulip Ln Brea, CA$580K32.51,650
- 133 Tulip Ln Brea, CA$641K------
- 231 W Ash St Brea, CA$594K32.51,600
- 310 Honeysuckle Ln Brea, CA$587K------
- 325 Honeysuckle Ln Brea, CA$571K33--
- 219 Honeysuckle Ln Brea, CA$656K------
- 223 W Ash St Brea, CA$631K------
- 326 Honeysuckle Ln Brea, CA$590K------
- 120 Saint Crispen Ave Brea, CA$659K422,189
- 134 Tulip Ln Brea, CA$656K------
- 206 N Madrona Ave UNIT 107 Brea, CA$446K331,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.