241 Norfolk St UNIT A, Dorchester Center, MA 021242 beds, 2 baths, 1,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1988
- Last sold: May 2013 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $53
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Fenced,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Other (See Remarks),COOLING \ Window AC,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Aluminum,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Electric,HEATING \ Electric Baseboard,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Townhouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 50
- Floor size: 1,310 sqft
- Parcel #: W:17 P:01640 S:060
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59102927
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 241 Norfolk Street UNIT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Port - Area 4, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% lower than in Cambridge, and 79.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help The Port - Area 4 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cambridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Port - Area 4 home values.
Nearby Schools in Cambridge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292