A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 3,093 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $640,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $483
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Outdoor Shower, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass - Batts, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,326 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:013.0 L:0026 S:000.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57135224
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $745-930K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02493 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Weston as a whole. Among 02493 homes, this home is valued 52.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02493, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Weston, and 93.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02493 home values.
|245 North Ave Weston, MA||$570K||3||1.5||1,501|
|237 North Ave Weston, MA||$630K||2||1.5||1,518|
|251 North Ave Weston, MA||$720K||4||3||2,400|
|7 Hastings Rd Weston, MA||$1.65M||5||5||4,304|
|10 Spruce Hill Rd Weston, MA||$950K||4||2.5||2,090|
|9 Hastings Rd Weston, MA||$1.53M||4||4.5||3,827|
|5 Hastings Rd Weston, MA||$1.57M||5||3.5||5,256|
|20 Spruce Hill Rd Weston, MA||$1.43M||4||3.5||4,200|
|255 North Ave Weston, MA||$1.18M||4||3.5||2,821|
|255 North Ave Weston, MA||$1.19M||4||3.5||3,467|
|1 Hastings Rd Weston, MA||$1.55M||4||5||4,039|
|15 Hastings Rd Weston, MA||$1.74M||5||5||5,400|
|257 North Ave Weston, MA||$547K||3||1||1,288|
|231 North Ave Weston, MA||$622K||4||1||1,432|
|62 Hastings St APT 102 Wellesley, MA||$431K||2||2||1,150|
|66 Hastings St APT 206 Wellesley, MA||$627K||2||2||1,150|
|11 Hastings Rd Weston, MA||$1.93M||5||5||5,677|
|26 Spruce Hill Rd Weston, MA||$905K||4||2.5||1,197|
|227 North Ave Weston, MA||$674K||3||1.5||1,602|
|2 Hastings Rd Weston, MA||$1.89M||4||4||5,061|
Nearby Schools in Weston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.