- Dramatic entry foyer with coved ceiling, herringbone hardwood floors and Romanesque arches, molding and columns
- Powder room directly off the entry foyer is wallpapered and has a Baroque-style vanity
- Expansive living room is perfect for entertaining with two distinct seating areas featuring a wood burning fireplace, custom wet bar, herringbone hardwood floors and private balcony with river and city views
- The formal dining room is adjacent to the living room and offers beautiful herringbone hardwood floors, oversized windows with south facing views and a built-in china cabinet
- Kitchen can be closed off for private parties or open to the main corridor and has great work space, a large center island, ample cabinetry, and upgraded appliances
- The luxurious master suite has his and hers custom-built walk in closets, oversized windows, a separate sitting area and plush wall-to-wall carpet; the ensuite bathroom has his and hers vanities, a huge seamless glass enclosed shower, oversized Jacuzzi tub surrounded by grand columns and a private commode
- Separate guest apartment on lower level with direct access from the top floor boasts a large family room, bedroom with balcony and ensuite bathroom, full kitchen, laundry room and deep pile wall-to-wall carpet
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $1,700,000
- Price/sqft: $930
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,828 sqft
- Parcel #: 888051383
- Zillow Home ID: 10598860
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Old City home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 4.4% rise for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Old City homes, this home is valued 109.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 164.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.9% less than in Philadelphia, and 4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Old City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old City home values.
|Other Units in this Building (291)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 241 S 6th St|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!